Privacy & Cookies
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to Caldwell Construction
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason we use this basis: We will only store process your personal data if you have specifically given it to us or submitted your details in a data collection form on the website. You will have given your data to us to be informed for relevant changes/new content on our website or to receive a survey/interview invitation for inclusion on the website.
We process your information in the following ways: We will store your data on our secure cloud-based CRM system
Data retention period: Your details will be stored for as long as you are happy for us to do so. You may object to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending your instruction via our contact form. There is no real lifecycle to the age of information on our website as it will always be updated with current information, therefore we assume that you will always be legitimately interested in this information, unless you tell us otherwise
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are
- WordPress – wordpress_logged_in: Checks whether or not the current visitor is a logged in WordPress.com user.
- WordPress – wp-settings: Persists a user’s wp-admin configuration
- WordPress – wp_sharing: Checks if a logged in user has performed a certain action
- Google Analytics – ga/git/gat/AMP_TOKEN/gac – We use Google Analytics to produce analytics of the website in order that we can see what is working well and what we need to improve.
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website does not contain any adverts, affiliate tracking or sponsored links. If this changes at any point in the future, it will be detailed in this section.
Any queries relating to this Policy should be directed to our contact form.